Sccm 2016 distribution point not updating
Since the opening bracket wont be interpreted by WQL the closing bracket “]” will also be ignored.The next problem is that backslash “” is an escape character telling WQL that the next character should be interpreted literally and not as a special character, meaning that \ will translate to only .Error code: 0X80070002 This was due to the files already being in the content library on the DPs with the same hash values however this one time the required INI and SIG files weren't created.After trying everything I thought would fix it I had to resort to hacking the content library, luckily I had one DP that had a good copy of the package.
Stack Exchange network consists of 175 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
On the working DP copy out DRIVE:\SCCMContent Lib\Pkg Lib\PKGID. Version Folder DRIVE:\SCCMContent Lib\Data Lib\PKGID.
My clients on a distribution point I just set up are not receiving any policy updates. The only two actions showing up in Configuration Manger Properties on the client are "Machine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle" and "User Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle".
To solve this we’ll also have to escape each with a .
Both of these operations is easily done in Power Shell by using the replace operator on the $Server Nal Path: $Server Nal Path = $Distribution Point.
Search for sccm 2016 distribution point not updating:
I used the steps from this post to do a full hardware inventory cycle on the client https://brotechcm2012.wordpress.com/2015/11/14/forcing-client-to-do-a-full-hardware-inventory-sync-sccm-2012/ I confirmed that the client was listed in the log “Inventory Data Loader failed to process the file C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\inboxes\auth\dataldr.box\Process\HJWO0QKN.